Saturday, April 26, 2008

Some AI Headlines

Over at MJ's Blog you can get a daily digest of American Idol headlines. So comprehensive is it, in fact, that I always feel a little overwhelmed. Go check it out if you have some time. Otherwise, here are a few that I found interesting:

An interesting collection of Idol Controversies from season 1-6. It wouldn't be a reality show without drama.

The Headline (American Idol Hopeful David Archuleta Speaks Out on Dad, Crushes) makes it seem like you will get more than you actually do, but I love David's quote about celebrity crushes. Keep it real, David. Keep it real.

A Seattle PI Reader Blog talks about going to a concert by Jon Peter Lewis (one of my favs from season 3)

Heard about David Cook's solo album but can't find it because it keeps getting pulled off the shelves? Go over to davidcooktheamericanidolrunnerup (okay, runnerup was added by me) and enjoy. It's actually not bad.

No comments: