Saturday, April 26, 2008

LaToya London

Thinking about Season 3 in my last post got me thinking about why I stopped watching AI after that season was over.

I hate Fantasia. No, really, I hate her. Okay, maybe she is a nice person. I hate her singing and her stage presence and her performances. This great dislike was just excacerbated when Latoya London, who absolutely completely 100% should have won season 3 in a landslide was kicked off in fourth place. Compare the ratings at whatnottosing.com for Latoya (2nd Highest average rating of all seasons) and Fantasia

What. Is. Up. With. Stupid. Voters?

Latoya:

All By Myself

Somewhere

Don't Rain On My Parade

Too Close for Comfort/Don't Rain On My Parade

Someone Saved My Life Tonight

Aint Goin' Down ('Til the Sun Comes Up)

All the Time

Aint Nobody

Fantasia:

All My Life

Yes, America, you are dumb.

But at least you redeemed yourself somewhat by kicking Carly off.

No comments: