Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Idol notes

Once again, the ever resourceful Idol has a load of great headlines to pull from. Here are a few that interested me:

Donna Reynolds waxes philosophical about "
the curse of the top four" and expects to have a huge surprise this week. Could the big A really be going home? Make up your own mind? PS - I miss Latoya London.

TV Guy over at Canda.com (hey wait a minute... don't they have their own Idol?) thinks that the big A will win the whole shebang... and then proceeds to tell us how to stop him. One thing you are missing, mr TV guy: It aint just the 12 year old girls who are voting for him. Those of us who appreciate his impressive musical talents and wholesome appeal cross a lot of stereotypes. And no, you can't take my cell phone. I'll vote an extra time or two just for you.

Proving that there is nothing you can't gamble on, the LA Times showcases some dude who thinks Syesha will be leaving us this week and has odds to back it up.

Back to the Big A, there is an article in the Deseret News that features some stories of people inspired by David. I don't know that I have seen his face burned onto my piece of toast yet, but whatevs. He certainly has it in him to be an inspiring singer.

Peace out.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: