Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Compare tonight's song choices - Updated

I had a long day at work, but now I'm home and ready to fill you in on the final song choices for tonight.

Enjoy.


David Archuleta

Personal choice: With You (lyrics) by Chris Brown
Paula's choice: And So it Goes (lyrics) by Billy Joel (Proof that Paula is not only drunk while judging the show. She could pick any song at all, and this is what she chooses?)
Producer's choice: Longer (lyrics) by Dan Fogelberg (listening to this song, I can see David knocking it out of the park.

Syesha Mercado

Personal choice: Fever (lyrics) by Peggy Lee
Randy's choice: If I Ain't Got You (lyrics) by Alicia Keys
Producer's choice: Hit Me Up (lyrics) by Gia Farrell

David Cook


Personal choice: Dare You To Move (lyrics) by Switchfoot
Simon's choice: First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (lyrics) by Roberta Flack (Interesting that he would choose this song, seeing that his favorite source of income has already covered it. Is he trying to hurt him or help him?)
Producer's choice: I Don't Want To Miss a Thing (lyrics) by Aerosmith


Most of this information comes from MJ's Blog. Where it comes from before that I don't know, but seldom is MJ ever wrong on anything Idol, so I trust the information.

No comments: