Saturday, March 29, 2008

Country music theme next week

So next week's theme is going to be country music. This leads me to wonder who should sing what...

David A: Colin Raye - Little Rock or In This Life or If I Were You

David C: David Lee Murphy - Party Crowd or Garth Brooks - Aint Going Down

Michael: Travis Tritt - T-R-O-U-B-L-E or Dierks Bentley - What Was I Thinking
or if he is feeling really brave Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia

Jason: Clay Walker - If I Could Make a Living or Alan Jackson - Home

Kristy: Faith Hill - This Kiss or Breathe

Brooke: Anne Murray - Just Another Woman In Love or Danny's Song

Carly: Reba McIntyre - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia

Syesha: John Michael Montgomery - I Swear or I Can Love You Like That

Ramiele: Jo Dee Messina - Stand Beside Me

What do you think? What other songs would be good choices?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I read that they're only going to be performing Dolly Parton songs come Tuesday night.

Braden said...

ugh! If that is the case, then all bets are off. How is David Cook going to rock Dolly up? And if she is on the judging panel what is she going to think about it? Of course, with the heavy handed way that this show is produced they will probably just pay her to smile and nod.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for commenting!